Here we present projects that Paul Merki initiated or worked on collaboratively.
Photography fair at the Messe Zurich.Co-organisation, seminar program, more than 2’700 visitors
Photography fair with seminars in the Maag hall in Zurich, entire fair and seminar organisation, designing of the fair catalogue, more than 2’500 visitors
Photo-Schweiz - Hasselblad Hall, Photo Forum
2009 to 2017:
- Running of own hall at the “Photo Schweiz” show with contents from Hasselblad photographers. Organisation of co-exhibitors (Canon, Nikon, Fujifilm, Olympus and many more).
- Technical development and execution of Photo Forum presentations with international photography stars.
- Arranging of slideshows and presentations for world-renowned photographers (Albert Watson, Peter Lindberg, René Burri, Walter Pfeiffer, Steve McCurry, Martin Parr, Anton Corbijn, Thomas Höpker, Marco Grob, Alberto Venzago, and many more).
- More than 24’000 visitors
2010 to 2017:
- Co-organiser of digitalEVENT.ch at the Trafo in Baden.
- Organisation of seminar and LiveStage program
- Design and operation of website
- Organisation of KeyNote speakers
PiX Photo Event
2016 and 2017:
- Photography fair with seminars at the Technopark Zurich
- Entire organisation of fair and seminar program
- Conception, creation and maintenance of website
- Organisation of booking
- More than 1’800 visitors
An evening with...
2008 to 2016:
- Photo evening with famous Swiss photographers
- Spotting of photographers
- Pick of locations and technical planning
- Up to 450 attendees
Hasselblad Launch Events
- Several launch events for new Hasselblad products in different locations
- Creation of content
- Invitation management
- Location scouting
- Up to 120 people
2012 to 2017:
- Redesign and relaunch of the photo magazine “Reflexe”
- Sourcing of photographers for the portfolio part of Reflexe
- Conception and creation of new fomak.ch website
ERP System Light + Byte
1996 to 2017:
- Complete creation and development of own ERP system at Light + Byte, based on FileMaker Pro
- Client management
- Order management
- Seminar and workshop management
- Article and stock management with inventory implementation
- Accounts payable